Axton's Seoulshine

The views of Axton don't necessarily reflect those of the author. If you offend easily, navigate away. Seriously.

Friday, November 02, 2007

OK, folks.
This is the last teaching day in Korea. I will be flying out on Saturday, the 3rd. I am a lucky guy, I get TWO Saturdays and I will have TWICE as much fun. There will be a final entry, to sum of the year and to share other thoughts on the happenings of the year-long absence from the U.S.of A.
Thanks for taking the time to read and reply (to the emails and the posts), you know who YOU are.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Reviewer said...

soon brother soon...thats all.

Blair

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that it has been a long year. Will be glad to have you back. As will others (ahem!). See you when you get back to KC. Pat sends love. Have a great flight!

Bernie

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Living without you
Living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you
Wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

But now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay

So now I come to you
With open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am
With open arms
Hoping you'll see
What your love means to me
Open arms

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home